Organising and Decluttering for NDIS Participants
Sort it Out Sustainably helps transform spaces from a source of stress and overwhelm to a functional and supportive home environment.
Do live in the Brisbane area and need more support?Download the NDIS Info & Pricing PDF
Declutter all of the 'stuff' that is robbing you of your space and time in your home
Have your stuff sorted into systems where everything has a place to belong
Give new life to your clutter and reduce your consumption habits moving forward
Feel supported by your home and get out of the cycle of feeling like a slave supporting your house
What we can help NDIS participants to:
- Evaluate their home organizational challenges and priorities and develop a plan to work toward goals.
- Organise and declutter their home. Before and after pictures can be provided
- Manage paper and digital clutter
- Work on systems to meet their needs so their homes are functioning better for them
- Do the hand-on organising that the client is unable to do
- Upskill on methods of staying organised
- OVERALL make the clients daily living easier
Have we met yet?
I'm Steph and I am an advocator of having a life surrounded by the things you love and letting go of those you don't.
I know how much you have on your plate and you deserve to have a home that feels restorative to you.
I'd love to support you on your journey to a more joyful home!Learn more about how my services work
"Cannot recommend Steph highly enough! She is a superstar organizer. Professional and prompt. She even provided a comprehensive list of items to make the process of organizing my home that much more efficient.
Do yourself a favour and pick her if your place is in need of a complete over haul like mine was Thank you Steph! "
- Zoe, Wynum
"Steph did an amazing job!! She has such an intuitive sense of space and reorganised my whole garage and set up a good framework of where things should live with labels! A definite must for anyone trying to tackle clutter!"
"A+++++! Steph was amazing! She organised our very cluttered and chaotic garage in just a few hours and arrived equipped with organising gear (a Dymo labeller, pens, paper etc) plus such a wonderful attitude. She needed very little guidance and worked so quickly. Would definitely recommend "
How this works:
Email to discuss booking
We can chat about any questions you have, availability, and I can learn more about your situation [email protected]
I'll send you a link
I will send you a link to confirm package selection, sign service agreement and pay deposit
I come to your home
We will finalise a time to do our first session and start making a difference in your home
What happens in a session?
What is the Cost?
How does the NDIS funding work?
Do you service my area?
Wanna download my Info & Pricing PDF?
I will send it to you instantly!
I will send you occasional free info on decluttering, organising , sustainability, and my services. Unsubscribe at any time.
Say NO to:
- Continued stress and overwhelm cause by your house
- Doing more housework than you need to
- Wasted space, time, energy, money to manage the mess
- Mental overstimunation from a cluttered environment
- Not feeling like you want to invite people into your space
Say YES to:
- Feeling in control of your environment
- Gaining more time back to spend doing the things you love
- More intentionality with the stuff you own
- Sustainably getting rid of your old stuff
- Systems that support function and flow in your days
Get in Contact
Leave a message here