Ep 16. When you have no time to declutter
"I want to declutter but don't have time to do it"
This is a really common obstacle I come across people saying.
There are so many reasons why you can be short on time.
Not everything I'm going to share will be relevant to everyone but I'm sure you'll find something helpful in this quick episode.
- Actually having no time and feeling like we have no time
- How clutter is robbing us of our time
- How decluttering can save you so much time in the long run
- Tips for creating more time
- Tips for making the most of the time you have, being efficient while decluttering
Other cool shit to check out:
- Take the quiz to find out what type of minimalist you are :
Do you find it difficult to make decisions on what should stay or go while decluttering?
I created a PDF that you can keep handy for when you get to those tricky items.
- Get my $11.11 Minimalism mini-course
Designed to help you radically shift your relationship with stuff and sling your actions with your values... in just a few hours!