Ep 18. A new years resolution to reduce housework by 40%
How does a new years resolution of reducing housework by up to 40% sound?
I'm suggesting you enter the new with the intention and motivation to declutter your whole environment so that by the middle of 2022 your environment is a place where all your belonging actually belongs and supports you.
In this episode I discuss:
- How decluttering (although is a type of housework) reducing housework
- Why becoming intentional with what you own is the ultimate new year's reso
- Imagining what your life could look like halfway through the year if you do this
- A free 15 minute a day challenge to get your decluttering juices flowing
- What you will need to completely declutter your environment
It's not too late to join in on the 12 days of (post) Christmas decluttering...
Other cool shit to check out:
- Take the quiz to find out what type of minimalist you are :
Do you find it difficult to make decisions on what should stay or go while decluttering?
I created a PDF that you can keep handy for when you get to those tricky items.
- Get my $11.11 Minimalism mini-course
Designed to help you radically shift your relationship with stuff and sling your actions with your values... in just a few hours!