Ep 20: Organising on a budget
In this episode I discuss:
- Disappointment when looking to recreate pintrest perfect expensive spaces
- An overview of organising on a budget
- Why decluttering is essential to organising well (and saving $$$)
- repurposing what you already have
- Where and how to shop for budget friendly supplies
- Sustainability and second hand finds
- How I have organised my home on the cheap
Other cool shit to check out:
- Take the quiz to find out what type of minimalist you are :
Do you find it difficult to make decisions on what should stay or go while decluttering?
I created a PDF that you can keep handy for when you get to those tricky items.
- Get my $11.11 Minimalism mini-course
Designed to help you radically shift your relationship with stuff and sling your actions with your values... in just a few