Ep 25: Moving house? Advice from a Professional Organiser
In episode 25 I discuss:
- My own experience with moving and why I love moving house
- Why moving is stressful for most people
- To declutter before or after?
- Coming up with your game plan
- Packing and how to pack
- Move day
- Unpacking and organising
- Moving more sustainably
- All my little tips from a professional organisers perspective
Other cool shit to check out:
Take the quiz to find out what type of minimalist you are :
Do you find it difficult to make decisions on what should stay or go while decluttering?
I created a PDF decision-making cheatsheet that you can keep handy for when you get to those tricky items.
Get my $11 Minimalism mini-course
Designed to help you radically shift your relationship with stuff and sling your actions with your values... in just a few