Ep 26: Don't burden your kids with a big environmental footprint
In Episode 26 I discuss:
- How this info is about empowerment, not guilt
- Raising kids in an eco-friendly way in an eco-unfriendly world
- How humans are f#cking up the planet
- How humans can actually be good for the planet
- Why do people say having kids is bad for the planet and why it doesn't have to be
- Sustainability advice for parents in relation to clothes, toys, stuff, products, food, and the circular economy
- Earth care ideas for getting your kids involved in regeneration
- Words of encouragement, and how to create realistic lifestyle shifts
This is for sure the most jam-packed episode I have done on sustainable living and I dive way deeper than most eco-living content creators I've seen.
Other cool shit to check out:
Take the quiz to find out what type of minimalist you are :
Do you find it difficult to make decisions on what should stay or go while decluttering?
I created a PDF decision-making cheatsheet that you can keep handy for when you get to those tricky items.
Get my $11 Minimalism mini-course
Designed to help you radically shift your relationship with stuff and sling your actions with your values... in just a few