Ep 15. Have an Eco Minimalist Christmas
Christmas (although it can bring so much joy into our lives) can come with a lot of waste and clutter.
To download the PDF 'The Ultimate Guide to a Simple & Sustainable Christmas' click the link: https://www.sortitoutsustainably.com/christmas-guide
In this episode I discuss:
- Scary facts About Christmas waste and clutter
- Why you don't have to boycott the holiday to avoid the bad stuff
- How you can reflect on your values to really enjoy this time of year
- How to do an eco-friendly and minimalist version of decorations, traditions,events, presents, food, and more
- How to use my PDF guide to plan out your whole holidays
Other cool shit to check out:
- Take the quiz to find out what type of minimalist you are :
Do you find it difficult to make decisions on what should stay or go while decluttering?
I created a PDF that you can keep handy for when you get to those tricky items.
- Get my $11.11 Minimalism mini-course
Designed to help you radically shift your relationship with stuff and sling your actions with your values... in just a few hours!